Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Spirit

'Tis the season for giving.

Giving when your brethren need you is the most appropriate time to perform this act of charity.

We all are aware of the tragedy that occurred on December 14th in Connecticut. Children aged 5-10 years of age were not spared from the wrath of a man and became victims of his random gunshots.

What did these children do? Why were they subjected to the gun violence?

The parents who lost their children in this tragedy are torn apart and cannot get closure. One such lady is Ben's mom. Ben was a victim of this tragedy and my blogging community is joining hands to help arrange a Funeral for that family.

Your little contribution will help fill up the pot with the desired amount for arranging a ceremony to bid farewell to Ben.

Join hands in this venture and help the people in need. Make your donations on this LINK.


Mantra for today: Caring for others in times of need, is gonna take you miles with regards to karma.

4 comments:

Janine Huldie said...

So very true about Karma Ruchira. I was always taught to treat others they way you would want to be treated, so in that regard I can't help want to help and let these families know they aren't alone, because I think that is what I would want others to do for me if god forbid a hundred times over, I was ever in a similar situation.

Cynthia said...

Karma really does go a long way. Thank you for this post, Ruchira. :)

Ruchira Khanna said...

Thanks Janine and Cyndi :) My usual visitors :)

Yes, Karma does take a long way!

WhatJeanLikes said...

You get back what you put in the to world and it's important to treat others the way you want to be treated. Thank you for sharing the link to donate to those poor families. I still can't wrap my mind around what happened.

hope you have a lovely week and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come link up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! It's a way to make the "Aloha Friday" spirit linger on well beyond the weekend.
{Aloha Friday Blog Hop}

Aloha,

What Jean Likes